25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anu_Bangalore (none)     15 October 2020

Apa changed site to unreleased,ur castle builder ran away

Hi Experts, 

I bought one Site 60x40  in UR Castle project ,Jigni , Bangalore in 2012. Registration was done in same year. We didn't take possession from builder that time, however plot is marked in layout. 

in 2016, we got to know that builder has changed dimensions and changed the map. I checked online status of our plot, it showed unreleased.  I checked with Anekal Planning Authority, they said, they cannot do anything and asked to go for police complaint and court. We did ask that while registration, site was released but how it is changed to unreleased without informing us, but didn't receive reply from APA. There is no development on the layout also. 

I filed FIR in 2018 related to dimension changed, unreleased sites and police filed charge-sheet against builder but since then no progress at all. 

Builder is not reachable. No phone contact. Office will always be closed

Looking for your suggestion how to proceed to get possession of the land and get our site in released status.

Thanks !!




 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 October 2020

Identify all such victims, form as association with some negligible contribution equally, entrust this to Advocate for professional guidance and follow up without expecting to speak track results.  DO not expect success but take a calculated risk and spend some amounts for such professional advice.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2020

In my understanding, police have no authority to interfere in the matter. You may seek possession in terms of the registration deed.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 October 2020

Hi Anu,

Dimension of the property is stated to have been changed in 2016, what you were doing, except surfing net ?

You will appreciate the experts oblige needy litigants by providing "legal advise" but no "suggestion" as sought / desired by you. 

Under which provision the police has registered FIR ?

Whether accused is on bail or declared absconder ?

2 Like

Anu_Bangalore (none)     16 October 2020

Hello Sir, 

Apologize if I haven't used correct terms/words to get Legal advise. 

In 2016, We tried hard to reach out to builder , once was able to meet him, but after that he blocked incoming to his phone number and we couldn't reach to him. FIR was registered in 2017, only when we involved DSP with this matter.  There were 20 FIR filed in same week against UR castle builder. Charge-sheet was filed in 2018 by Police.   After that we get only date for hearing, but nothing happens there. We go, meet the lawyer(assigned to our case) and get another date. 

Complaint is filed under Article - 406-420-468-471 and IPC - 34-0A 

Accused is on bail. 

Thanks !!



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query