brief history : People have purchased a house site in 1964 which was an approved lay out by AP town planning ,hyderabad and have consturcted houses on it in 1968 as per municipality approved plan. Since then ie. 1968 peopel living in peacefully residing in it by paying muncipal taxes regularly. Recently when we went to Registrar office to create a equitable Mortage under deposit of title deeds to raise a loan from a bank . Subregistrar has refused to undertake my registration that they have received a letter from AP WAKF board Hyderabad in 2009 instructing Subregistrar not to under take registration of properties falling under survey nos list mentioned by them.
Pl let me clarify :
1. whether subregistrar is bound to act at the instructions of AP wakf board.
2. Subregistrar can stop the registration of sale deeds/mortgage deeds undr instructions from AP wakf board
3. Is AP WAKF BOARD emplowered to issue directions to subregistrar directly without taking any recourse against land owners.
4 .Is AP wakf board is justified in declaring the lands as its properties now after a lapse of nearly 46 years where colonies are raised and people are living with peaceful entitlement.
5. what is legal course left for the reisidents against AP wakf board
5. What is the legal course left for reisidents against AP wakf board