LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narasimha (legal)     11 December 2020

AP Bar council Enrollment

My friend completed regular full time 3 years LLB from Tirupati in 2019.
He studied 10th-Std, 12th-Std CBSE & Degree from Chennai Tamilnadu. He lives in Nellore now his driving license is in Nellore address only. He has bank account in Nellore. He wants to register AP Bar council, practice in AP only. If someone could assist him he is ready to pay the legal charges for services rendered.


 6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   11 December 2020

With law  degree certificates approach bar council of  a.p. and submit it with prescribed fees and enrol in a.p state bar council

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 December 2020

Yes.  Agreed with the advice of Mr.Shashi Dhara sir.

1 Like

Narasimha (legal)     12 December 2020

Thank you very much sir.
Is there a police verification procedure in AP Bar council.
if so should my friend submit police verification certificate or will bar council conduct verification.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 December 2020

no police verification for it.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   12 December 2020

Y police verification,simply approach .A.P bar council as said above.

Narasimha (legal)     12 December 2020

Thank you all for your prompt replies and support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register