LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   14 August 2015

Any way to show callrecords

I have some call-records of my Mrs & my father-in-law. I made a CD of those conversation. But unfortunately I have lost the device i.e the cell phone (recording instrument). Then please show me the ways to put all those records in the Court as evidance. Please suggest me the ways.

 3 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     14 August 2015

As far as I know, court needs original recorded device as well.


I am in the same situation and waiting to see whether court will accept my recording that has abuses.

husbandinneed   15 August 2015

You can still submit as proof, and then the forencic lab must endorce them as original and genuine. This is because you lost your original device.

I'm also going to submit these as proofs, but at a later stage.

I have just started my DV filed by my wife

Born Fighter (xxx)     15 August 2015

Amaresh, You should submit the CD. There is no need to mention about the original device lost etc.

Let the other party deny the authenticity then comes forensic test etc. The other party has to prove that the Voice recording is fake so relax. 

Remember if you are genuine you need to be CONFIDENT. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query