LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fatherforjustice   15 July 2016

Any provision

Dear Experts,

Petitioner wife filed following false cases against me:

1. Domestic Violence in 2012 : Case is pending

2. 498a/420 in 2013 : Case is pending

3. Divorce Case in 2014 : Case got Dismissed  and she dint went for appeal to this judgement.

4. Null and Void Case( 11 r/w 5 i) in 2016 : Case is pending

Till date I have not filed any case against her, I have a daughter who is still minor. In all above all cases she says she is my wife except null and void case.

Is there ANY PROVISION under cpc/crpc/ipc to sack my wife for giving different false statements in all cases and make her quiet in Null and Void Case. Any alternate releif I can get.


 2 Replies

Sood   15 July 2016

If statemnts is on oath???or given to police

A walk alone (-)     16 July 2016

You have three option(1)Her divorce petition is dismissed why dnt you file divorce on cruelty and desertion ground against her. Once you get divorce other cases automatically goes in cool bag. You can also file custody case.(2) wait till 498a and dv judgment in your favor. Once you get these judgment in your favor you can file defamation case.(3) go mcd get rid of her and her false cases. Life is your you can choose any option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query