Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Madeva   01 August 2022

Any particular validity to submit quashed certified copy to sessions court.

Hi everyone,

is there any validity for order copy to be submitted to sessions court.

I had a case and it is quashed now in high court 16 days back and till now we couldn't submit the certified copy to the sessions court.

someone said me to check if there is any particular validity for the order copy passed from high court and if not submitted before that period than there will be no use of order passed from high court.

please clarify and say me because our lawyer is demanding for more fee to submit the certified copy to sessions court.


 5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 August 2022

Once a Court has pronounced a decision, it is final unless set aside or mofified by  a superior Court.

Prakash Madeva   01 August 2022

@p.Venu sir thanks for your reply.

so if iam out of country can I come and submit it after 2 months if my lawyer didn't submit it.

or can I appoint another lawyer to submit this order copy before sessions court.
please suggest procedure to do so

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 August 2022

As already suggested in a different posting, you may issue written instruction to the advocate. He is professionally obliged to take things to their logical concluaion.

Prakash Madeva   01 August 2022

OK sir thanks. But even after sending him in writing if he didn't submit what should I do next. Anything can you suggest please. 


I am very much confused by his move and as I am not in India I am bit nervous too.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 August 2022


You have to submit the certified copy to the Sessions Court. If you don't submit the sessions court case will be pending before the court. So you can personally submit or appoint an advocate to submit the judgment copy. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query