LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHASHI KUMAR SINGH   26 September 2023

Any mutation issue if cast same(kurmi)

Hi All, 

I have land in jharkhand Jamshedpur, I want to sell, my cast is kurmi.

Can any one suggest  me  if  I am selling  our land  to same cast(kurmi). If any mutation issue ?


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2023

If the land was allotted to you under any special scheme by government and if the conditions to alienate is completed then you can very well proceed however, you may enquire that if you are required to obtain permission from district collector in this regard

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2023

Any suggestion depends upon how the title to the land has been acquired. If is a grant or assignment, conditions thereto would be applicable.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 September 2023

Show title documents of subject property to a local prudent lawyer for analyses and professional advise, which cannot be presumed by experts on this platform.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register