LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     29 October 2011

Any limitation period for writ in service matter?

Opponents are first rate hardened criminals. Opponent's lawyer is mercilessly violating professional ethics and is adding more illegalities to save their crime, criminals.  Lower court proceedings, orders (4 nos at 4 stages) are based on illegalities. Illegalities coupled with bad court spoilt justice in lower court in the line of action.

So, it has become necessary to take take legal actions to punish illegalities and then challenge the lower court order in High Court. IS THERE ANY LIMITATION FOR THIS WRIT?

Learning

11 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     29 October 2011

Dear Querist,

In writ, delay relates to latches and not to limitation. reasonableness of such delay is concern of hon'ble writ court to consider and that is latches alone.

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     31 October 2011

Has the lower Court given final verdict

You cannot approach higher court abruptly

Only final verdict can be challanged

giving dates and delaying cannot be challanged

What your advocate is doing

Ask him to file prayer to quicken hearing process giving valid reasons

Give some details and we discuss

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 October 2011

Much depends on the nature of the case and the validity of the Judgment, as Writ is not control by the statue of limitations. Moreover, much lies on the discreation of the Judge challenging th lower court's judgment by writ inspite of usual Appeal known as alternative remedy.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     31 October 2011

@ Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora.:     Can you please tell what latches mean?

Case was in CAT. I fought the case IN PERSON.

Opponents, opponent lawyer have repeatedly committed rule violations, illegalities. I have collected evidence to prove that. But, I am trying to get one more piece of evidence. It is taking time.

Opponent lawyer has made illegal presence in case 4 times (OA; CP-1 Day-1; CP-1 Day-2; CP-2). This apart, he has kept me in dark, bypassed court registry two times and boldly submitted false affidavti (Misrepresentation of court order, Misrepresentation of contempt petition). CAT orders in CP-1 Day-1, CP-1, Day-2; CP-2 are thus orders in great hurry with NO trial and is based on illegalities (I have collected evidence now).

I have to file case in High Court. I am delaying this filing because opponents will use the same lawyer, same trick and walk away with the crime and create more pain to me. I want to have enough power to catch them in their wrong. But, I am getting delayed due to what I have recorded at 3rd para above.

But, I KNOW VERY WELL THAT OPPONENTS, OPPONENT LAWYER, 3 CAT JUDGES, CAT HAVE ERRED. These injustices have harmed me immensely. I can win with apt court order. So, I have to take the case to High court. I seek meaningful help.

I am retired Dy Registrar CAT

CAT do not hold trial

They depend on the Discip proceedings

You enumerate in short your Full case , Your greivance here , we will see

Can call me on mob

0-9929596546  <JAIPUR

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     31 October 2011

This is exactly the problem. It is worse than EMERGENCY. No enquiry, casteism, corruption, naked greed, violent stabbing. CAT order itself was to follow these rules. Opponents broke this itself.

This is exactly the problem. It is worse than EMERGENCY. No enquiry, casteism, corruption, naked greed, violent stabbing. CAT order itself was to follow these rules. Opponents broke that itself.

You are beating around the Bush

Explain your case Fully , What is your greivance

I may interpret and give some constructive opinion

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 January 2012

Originally posted by :P Suresh
"
@ Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora.:     Can you please tell what latches mean?

Case was in CAT. I fought the case IN PERSON.

Opponents, opponent lawyer have repeatedly committed rule violations, illegalities. I have collected evidence to prove that. But, I am trying to get one more piece of evidence. It is taking time.

Opponent lawyer has made illegal presence in case 4 times (OA; CP-1 Day-1; CP-1 Day-2; CP-2). This apart, he has kept me in dark, bypassed court registry two times and boldly submitted false affidavti (Misrepresentation of court order, Misrepresentation of contempt petition). CAT orders in CP-1 Day-1, CP-1, Day-2; CP-2 are thus orders in great hurry with NO trial and is based on illegalities (I have collected evidence now).

I have to file case in High Court. I am delaying this filing because opponents will use the same lawyer, same trick and walk away with the crime and create more pain to me. I want to have enough power to catch them in their wrong. But, I am getting delayed due to what I have recorded at 3rd para above.

But, I KNOW VERY WELL THAT OPPONENTS, OPPONENT LAWYER, 3 CAT JUDGES, CAT HAVE ERRED. These injustices have harmed me immensely. I can win with apt court order. So, I have to take the case to High court. I seek meaningful help.
"

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 January 2012

Originally posted by :SURESH GODBOLE
"
You are beating around the Bush

Explain your case Fully , What is your greivance

I may interpret and give some constructive opinion
"

Dt:: Jan 7, 2012

Dear Sir + Hon'ble Members,

I have filed CP-3 with CAT. I hope justice will prevail at least at long last. I definitely want my rewards vis-a-vis punishment to contemnors as per law (Perjury).

As I feel insecure, I have not made put this case document in public domain as of now. But, I definitely seek help and will definitely post e-copy of this case document to well wishers.

Regards,

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     08 January 2012

Call me on my mobile so that I can give suggessions after knowingthe case a little more

Writing here will never end .

+91-9929596546

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register