LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

elizabethb   08 July 2021

Any legal action against the member of the society

Children are often stopped from playing in the allocated play areas by a member of society. Big people have much bigger hands. In anyways is it possible to file complaint against the member without he being noticed of who has made the complaint.


 2 Replies

Advocate Ankur Goel (Lawyer)     15 July 2021

Action can be taken but you have to come forward. 

Anonymous complaint will not result into anything. 

Doveson (advocate)     15 July 2021

you simply have to ignore such people and continue playing. if any objections are raised, deal with it symptomatically. however take care of covid norms etc when you are asserting your rights to play in the designated spot. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query