Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Arora (Law Student)     08 May 2018

Any delhi/dwarka lawyer ? for - interim child visitation

HI All,

I am looking for a lawyer in Dwarka / Delhi Court to file my application of Interim Child Visitation under GWA. My wife stays in Uttam Nagar, Delhi hence, jurisdiction will be of Dwarka, Delhi. 

I can be contacted on 9212225525.


Amit Arora



 1 Replies

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     02 February 2021

A Survey is being conducted for Reforms in functioning of Family Courts in India.

Separated Parents in Child Custody / Visitation disputes are requested to participate and fill the form in link below.

Our Children Deserve Better

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register