LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Agent)     26 November 2013

Anticipatory baill copy


 i have applied AB for my brother and mother, i have paid a handsome amount to a lawyer. But now lawyer is asking for extra money just to handover me a copy of AB. This not justified.

Here my concerne is, is there any other way to get a copy of AB directly from court without interfaing my old lawyer. My new lawyer will also ask for a extra money to get AB for us.

Like the way we can get certified copy of our case. Please let me know.

 Please advise.



 4 Replies

Gaurav (Agent)     26 November 2013

Can i call you right now ???

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     26 November 2013

Ya sure

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     27 November 2013

Ok so listen

Every court has copy branch, the court where ur brother and mom got ab go to the copy branch of that court 

But before that take the form from any photostate shop inside the court ask him to give u the paper to withdraw copy from copy branch all these photoshops people have these pages with them give him 2 rupees for that page now put rupee 2 stamp on that paper which u will get from there only and fill the form , on that form u have to mention the date when ur bro and mom got ab, case number, name of the judge , ur address etc these little things ok

Then take that paper to copy branch and deposit it by marking urgent on it thr fee for urgent copy is rupees 100 and for regular copy is 50

The counter clerk will give u the little slip on that slip a number is given to u which is known as dairy number , now u can collect the certify copy of ur bail after 4 to 7 days by showing the slip to the cleark

So the ehole investment is 104 rupees and approximately 7 days


Gaurav (Agent)     27 November 2013

Thanks Rajaa very useful information....

My further queries

1. I don't have case number as the we have applied for AB on the basis of CAW cell complaint.

2. I also don't know that in which court AB applied, my lawyer didn't informed me.

Anyways, i will try to get some ifo and will get the copy.

 Thanks a lot!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register