LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavender (Software Consultant)     26 February 2016

Anticipatory bail reg

District Consumer Form ruled in my favour and against my banker in home loan dispute. Banker appealed with State Commission just to avoid complying with the judgement and inordinately delayed the matters as the burden of interest lies with me and expected me to fall in their line but I didn't. Now that State Commission might also decide in my favour, I am expecting them to indulge inappropriately to intimidate and pressurize me for a compromise. I am ok and prepared to fight it out at DRT if they invoke SARFAESE ACT but will they present my undated cheques  issued earlier as security and resort to criminal procedure showing cheque bounce. What options do I have to preempt their attempt to harass me through police raid and arrest ? Do I have to seek an anticipatory bail to avoid trouble ? Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 February 2016

Sir,

After the expiry of three months from the date of issue, the cheques are not valid. 

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Raghavender (Software Consultant)     26 February 2016

Dear Kapil Chanda, Thanks for your reply. The cheques were issued undated as collateral security at the time of loan disbursement. Please reflect on this and advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register