Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan   10 November 2019

Anticipatory bail - navi mumbai or thane

Hi,

Can someone advise if I can apply and get an Anticipatory Bail in Navi Mumbai or Thane if the other party has not filed a DV or 498a but I anticipate them filing it soon?

Or should I wait till they make 498a to apply for AB ?

Can any lawyers in this area advise of thier fees for AB?

Me and my wife have separated since 6 months. I stay abroad but came to India last week and my wife is now aware. I anticipate she will be filing these cases. What else can I do to safeguard myself beforehand?

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 November 2019

may contact us.

Rohan   10 November 2019

Thanks.

Anyone ?

lakshmankumar prajapati.   23 November 2019

Advocate lakshmankumar 9892555846

Archit Uniyal   13 May 2020

Hi,

A 'anticipates' that he might be alleged against and arrested, so he goes to the court in advance, High court or Sessions as rightly conveyed by the expert above, and asks for bail in advance and promises that he would not flee. The court gives him bail in advance and he does not go behind the bars when actually alleged against. He can show police the order from the court and police will not take him (They might in certain circumstances though). This is anticipatory bail!

You may read these article for a better understanding of anticipatory bail in India:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/what-is-anticipatory-bail-and-anticipatory-bail-in-498-a-9539.asp

Regards,
Archit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register