LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Anticipatory bail getting delay in highcourt-advise-urgent

Hi All, My wife has been filed 498a, DP 3&4,on me on 03.09.2013. we have applied for A-Bail in session court and it got rejected. we have applied in Highcourt on 24.09.2013 and my lawyer given listed date on03.10.2013 I have checked in Internet. already I have taken 18days leave in office and my employer called me come to office urgent.I went to office and got warning from HR. HR allowed me to take 10days leave after that do not take any leaves like that he given strict warning. my A-bail is getting delay. I dont know when I will get result in Highcourt. If something happend in between (24.09.2013 to 03.10.2013)  what I have to do ? now its almost one month is completing.Please advise me whether u want me go and surrender in the court or u want me wait some more days? Please advise & what shall I do and further course of action.

Learning

6 Replies

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     27 September 2013

High Court,High Court lot of high court mentioned in your contents, Which high court, chennai, mumbai, delhi, calcutta, or bangalore, or haryana which court.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     27 September 2013

@author take your boss in confidence giving him details of the cases.

it may be even 3 months from now before you actually get bail. normally courts give preference to  pending439 cases

over 438 cases.

Regards ASHOK

(Guest)

Hi, Andhra Pradesh high court..Thanks for quick response.

(Guest)

Hi All, Please provide me the response and valuable suggestions. Thanks for your time and quick response.

Vidya (ss)     28 September 2013

Dude I am sorry to hear your situation ... As of my knowledge it may take long ... I came across the same situation ... But I didn't surrender ... Coz it will be hell time in our life... More over never reveal your situation to u r ex party and concern police ... They love it .. Coz easy way for them to make more money ... In my case I resigned job ... And left india with new job in abroad .... So at this point I won't say u to do that ... But don't reveal at work place either ... U need to go there...just try with some medical reason and go far long distance from your place and admit in hospital ... You may save your job .., even not not now later days ... Good luck ...

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for quick respone. Please tell me how many days it has take to u to get bail in Highcourt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register