LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G (Eng)     07 May 2011

Anticipatory bail for NRI

I am an Indian citizen who has been working in USA for the past 6 years. my wife filed 498a on me in patna. my home town is delhi. can I get AB from delhi high court? I heard that NRIs can take AB from the place in india where they lived


 2 Replies

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     07 May 2011

Dear Sir

you may contact Mr. Lal Singh Thakur (Adv.) , expert in 498-A case. He will help to get anticipatary bail for you. just give my reference to him. you have to call on  09212046428. for the same.

Vikas Nagwan (Legal Consultant)     07 May 2011

yes you can get Anticipatory Bail....  Let me know if you need assistance in this regard...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query