LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar (SE)     28 December 2014

Anticipatory bail


Marriage is on the verge of going for divorce.. Marriage aggrevates pressure day after day... Maybe the girls side file for some false allegations...

How to take anticpatory bail ? Me , My parents have to appear before magistrate to get it ? or My side lawyer will do that for us ?

How long does it valid ?


 4 Replies

sagar jadhav (employee)     28 December 2014

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     29 December 2014

At this stage anticipatory is not required, if your wife files any complaint will go to CAW for verification and genuineness of complaint, thereafter CAW will afford chance to you an amicable solution and at last resort to recommend and not to recommend FIR. That time you will need bail. Better meet your wife and in laws and give them level of confidence that you are intact a good person. Your all problem will be solved. Aage ki vayarth chinta hi aapke dukhon ka Karan Hai samadhan aapke pas Hai.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2014

You can obtain anticipatory bail only when there is a pending FIR or a case against you before the police station or court.  So, better wait for her to lodge a complaint and it to be converted into case after which you can obtain AB.

surendra prakash agrawal (advocate)     30 December 2014

In case you have solid grounds against your wife, you may prefer to file a counter criminal complaint or register FIR to get priority. SURENDRA PRAKASH AGRAWAL ADVOCATE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads