LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     27 February 2011

anticipatory bail,

how much time it take to get anticipatory bail, my lawyer say it take more than 1 week. How we can check on status. do one need multiple anticipatory bail for various section, ie 498, 406, dv etc

Learning

2 Replies

S.C.MURALI MOHAN RAO (Advocate)     27 February 2011

If an advocate files a petition for  an anticipatory bail, fitst it has to be field in MSJ court. After fililng it has to be numbers as Crl.M.P.No. and thereafter the petition will be made over to some other court.  After made over to a particular court, the advocate who applied for anticipatory bail has to give notice to P.P.  After giving notice to concerned P.P.  he has to send order to the concerned S.H.O for C.D. file and after getting the file, he may request the magistrate to file his counter.

All this process will take at least one week.  So i advise u to follow, what you advocate has suggested and u should believe him.

wifebetrayed (service)     28 February 2011

one more question pls,

how much time police take after fir to summon respondent and his family, case is made for divorce and flase allegation of dowry, phyiscal asualt and impotency is added to it. I have required proof against each allegatioin. Only concern i have is whether I would get a chance to prove before put in jail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register