LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     17 February 2013

Anticipated not response to the summon on child custody

Summon send by district court to my wife for Child custody suit.But  I anticipate that they may not respond to the summon and wll not attend the proceeding the first day to delay the process.Can I request the court to hear the case even if she does not attend the court on the first day in expartee,Is it allowed,I have some solid ground for it.




 1 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     22 February 2013

I think second part would be dasti summons then publication in news paper and then ex-partee.


Alternatively if you have documents of some other proceeding which might be currently going on (e.g. 498a,dv,125) etc etc then it should help you to prove to court that they are avoiding summons as other cases were filed from same address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register