LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjan Shadangi (Employer)     03 July 2010

Anti stay order

We are three brothers having a common land of 90000 sqft. We have divided within ourselves with mutual counderstanding and did a notary agreement Party(a) Party b (me) party (c) . After some days there was lots of disatisfaction between us and till today the registry is not done. Now i want to construct house in my part of land . But the other party(c)  is threatining us that he will not let me to construct the house and do a stay order and also not ready to do the registry works for the legality of documents. In this condition what should i do? , is there any law through which i can avoid the stay order if files it on me , i mean any antistay order.

Please reply me........

Learning

3 Replies

raj (advocate)     03 July 2010

Mr. Ranjan u have not mentioned weather it was a ancestral property or family acquired property or otherwise. How ever if stay is granted by a court of law then it can be vacated after the due appearance and reply with proper pleadings. you can also file a caveat in the court so that no stay can be granted without hearing you on this disputed issue. Please consult an adv. thanks

Adv. Raj singh phogat

Delhi bar ass.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 July 2010

this querry is answered in experts column.

Narukulla Srinivasa Deepak (Advocate)     06 July 2010

its better u to apporach court and file a partiton pettion and take a injuction order.if it is a ancestral property 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register