Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anti rape law: staliking and voyeurism

Page no : 2

Amit (NA)     25 March 2013

Thanks TAJobs. That should be encouraging to husbands of adulterous wives.

ragz hyder (PM)     26 March 2013

Taj

if what you say is true......63%women in agriculture and then consider that 70 percnet of indian population is agrculture dependent...then women should be paying almostmny by default...not men.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 March 2013

@ Sam

Ha ha. In one stroke you have put doubts on NCRB data too on married men’s suicide. NCRB data is also from GOI. I donot mind sharing what you asked which is already in public domain provided you agree that even NCRB data is biased too.

BTW, Law is all about “EQUITY principles” not “equality”. EQUALITY is used for social paradigm shifts. What (rtd.) Jstc Katju is canvassing now-a-days for Mr. Dutt is based on “Equity” as illustration shared for supplementing your wavelength diet J

Here is “happy ending” to our duet in reference to title of this post that a man also gets EQUITY afterall

https://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/FIR-against-in-laws-for-indecent-SMS/Article1-1032771.aspx

@ Hyder

You need another good reading of previous reply. I mentioned she is not paid her dues in reference to her contribution in agriculture sector. Once she start getting paid ‘alimony by default’ comes into picture and not out of some vacuum.

Amit (NA)     26 March 2013

I don't know why we're arguing about woman's contribution to economy but I'd like to take our attention back to the law that this thread is about.

What are the major points in this law that's against husbands?

One more sectio:

354A. (1) A man committing any of the following acts—
(
i) physical contact and advances involving unwelcome and explicit s*xual

overtures; or
(
ii) a demand or request for s*xual favours; or
(
iii) showing p*rnography against the will of a woman; or (iv) making s*xually coloured remarks,

shall be guilty of the offence of s*xual harassment.

Does it mean that asking for a date is now an offence? Is live-in now a dangerous thing with 354A hanging on the man?

TAJobs, it will be helpful for all the men (and possibly women too) here if you can cite some SC judgements where adultery proof was accepted. Not to say I am facing such problems yet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register