LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramanathan (Legal Advisor)     09 June 2010

Anti Corruption

When the State Govt  Employee is caught  while taking bribe under the anti corruption act , he/she will be arrested and produced before the magistrate. Once he obtains bail he is drawing fifty percent of his salary. my question is

1. How many months he / she will get the 50 percent salary, a certain limited period or till the trial is over.

if so what is the time limit  I mean how many months will they receive the 50 percent salary

Learning

3 Replies

sangram (service)     09 June 2010

THe caught employee will get 50 % of Salary up to trial.

Sangram

Tapan Amoria (Manager H.R.)     13 June 2010

If the person is booked in criminal case than upto 180 days he or she will receive the 50% of salary if inquiry continues after that period for no fault of that employee than he or she is eligible for 75 % of salary

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2011

The suspension is subject to period review.  Incentre the suspension lapses after 90 days if not reviewed.  I do not know if your state has adopted this amemdment. Deptt is well within his right to continue suspension till tiral and is also well within his right to intiate disciplinary proceedings paralelly and throw him out even when the trial is going on. YES IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register