LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj singh (engineer)     17 August 2014

Anti bail granted but dont want to appear

bail is granted by highcourt , but i dont want to appear in lower court at dates . as i live in another city , and it is ordered by highcourt to appear in lower court every date . what are the solution ? can case be transferred to the city in which i live ?

Learning

17 Replies

suraj singh (engineer)     17 August 2014

please reply me as soon as possible 

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     17 August 2014

dear sir,

if you violate the condition of bail,ie, not appearing before court, then your bail will be cancelled.

if you want to transfer your case from one city to another city, then file transfer petition before high court.if you want to transfer your case from one state to another state, then file transfer petition before supreme court.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 August 2014

Agree with Mr. Sourav Das , You must follow the order of high court if you violates the order of high court then your bail will be cancelled ,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2014

do not go bail will be cancelled.

AS   18 August 2014

Dont do this ...You will suffer ...

suraj singh (engineer)     18 August 2014

as my mother is an old lady . it is very difficult for her to be present on every date . if my lawyer will give attendance every date then also my bail could be rejected ? what should be the grounds  to  transfer the case from one city to another ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 August 2014

The bail will be cancelled for any/every accused who does not appear on a particular day.

seeking exameption from appearance due to old age of mother and if judge is kind enough he may grant it and if not may refuse it and then you will have to move to higher court.

transfer of criminal case may not be so easy.  If both town are in same high court jurisdiction then high court may consider application or else you hve to move to Supreme Court.

suraj singh (engineer)     19 August 2014

For seeking exemption for appearance. First I have to appeal in which court ?

Transfer of case can't be a good choice ? Both town are in same highcourt .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2014

In my opinion, instead of transfer petition, better ask your advocate to file an application to dispense with personal appearance u/s 205 Cr.P.C and get exempted from appearing on each and every date, but the grounds for this should be strong enough.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 August 2014

Originally posted by : suraj singh

Further transfer of criminal case to how town - could it have been so easy then none would do a crime in his area and would do at far away place and making police and complainant to come to his town and face danger.

even top politicians did not waste energy on this.

suraj singh (engineer)     26 August 2014

where i have to file petition for getting exempted for personal appearance ?if it is rejected in lower courts can i appeal in higher courts ?

suraj singh (engineer)     26 August 2014

can any lawyer make a petition for me as in my district laweyrs are not good , i am ready to pay ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register