Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan (Advocate)     12 October 2012

Answer my query

Dear Sir/Madam,

My client is a dealer and service provider of comercial vehicles. One TATA 407 was left for repair about 6 months back. Even after repair the customer has not came to take back his vehicle. The repair Charge is Rs.13,000/- and they want to collect parking charges of for last 6 months as well. can any one guide me as to What is the procedure to take legal action against the costumer.

Learning

8 Replies

Rajiv (Senior Consultant)     12 October 2012

First send out a legal notice to the customer explaining the expenses due to him (including the parking expenses incurred).

Next after 15 days, when nothing happens, file a suit for recovery of money in civil court. In the suit mention about the unclaimed vehicle. The court should decree in your favour.  You can also pray for auctioning the truck to recover the same, however that shall be a part of execution proceedings to be initiated separately after the decree.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 October 2012

Issue legal notice to your client's customer to pay the charges and other expenses by giving him some time to pay and inform him that if he failed your clinet would initiate legal action to recover the charges etc.,

sonali apte (accountant)     12 October 2012

maine apne pati par  498a ,506,504,406 ye FIr lagayi hai. ye Fir maine FEb 2012 me lagayi. Mera Miscarriage Jan12 me huva. Aaj October 5th Ko mere pati me upar 315 lagayi hai  to main kya karu. agar maine uske apar  FIR 498 a lagayi to kya  to Kya  mere uppar FIr laga Sakta Hai kya .

Regards,

sonali apte (accountant)     12 October 2012

Meri friend hai jo Mumbai rahati hai. Uske 2 bachhi hai. Par usaka husaband usko dekhata nahi nahi kuch epensen deta hai. Mumbai me uske husband ka ek ghar hai. Kya o ghar  meri friend ke naam par ho sakta hai kya. Lekin us ghar ke agreement par pati ka naam hai aur photo aur signature mere friend ke bhai ke hai. Isi halat me kya karna chahiye ki o ghar mere friend ke naam hoga.

Thanks 

ASHAFAQUE AHMAD (LIBRARIAN)     12 October 2012

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM FROM MAHARSHTRA,  I GET MARRIED 1N 2000 AND GET MY FIRST CHILD IN MAY 2002 BUT MISTAKENLY  MY

DOUGHTERS DATE OF BIRTH IS ENTERED MAY 2002 .NOW I WANT TO GET IT CORRECT IN HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE.SO KINDLY TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ?AND ALSO TELL ME WHETHER THIS IS POSSIBLE OR NOT?

BEST REGARDS

ASHFAQUE AHMAD

surjit singh (Assistant)     13 October 2012

There is procedure for correction of date of birth before the Registrar of Birth and Death Office, and there is no much hindrance in doing the correction of the date of birth. You have to swear an affidavit to the effect that at the time of entering the date of birth there was an oversight or any other mistake when the birth certificate was initially prepared.

Rahul Srivastava (final year student)     13 October 2012

According to constitution what is catch up rule?

Rahul Srivastava (final year student)     13 October 2012

why dpsp is not enforciable?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register