LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love   21 September 2016

Annulment

If there is no s*xual intercourse between husband and wife even for once. Can this marraige be annuled? And please tell me how to prove this?

Learning

11 Replies

KS Johal   22 September 2016

If your partner agrees to a divorce then this can be confessed by your husband or wife. This can also be proved if you are not medically fit to have s*xual intercourse. In this case you will need a doctor's report.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     22 September 2016

Marriage can be annulled on impotency ground.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2016

For divorce, s*xual relationship after marriage is not the criterion, medical report is the basis.

stanley (Freedom)     22 September 2016

@ Author A marriage without Sex is anathema,Court holds refusal to have Intercourse as Mental Cruelty. Hence you can file for the same under the grounds of Cruelty . Alternatively You have to be prepared for False counter cases from her side like Domestic Violence and 498 A .Even if she does not know it her lawyer will instigate her to file for the same . Newtons Third law of motion follows " For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction " 

sai narayana   22 September 2016

Make a petition with parayer in such a way quoting and covering the following two sections

12.1a- If you are able to prove your partner's impotency so annulment

13.1.ia.- If you are able to your partner's denial for s*x so divorce under cruelty grounds.

Sachin (N.A)     22 September 2016

Originally posted by : Love
If there is no s*xual intercourse between husband and wife even for once. Can this marraige be annuled? And please tell me how to prove this?

It is the ground for divorce and not annullment. if spouse is impotent then it is ground for annullment.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     22 September 2016

It will need a bold advocate .

You can claim there never was any relation as husbnd and wife in society. Forget about physical relations otherwsie you will be trapped with life long liabilities like cancer.

You can claim that there was normal relations knowing each other that was all. For safty you are applying that there never was any marriage or marital relations.

Love   22 September 2016

I am a male... and my marriage is only 3 months old... we never had any physical relation due to her refusal... 

so what can i do??

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2016

Who is responsible for this ?

What efforts you have taken to take the lead ?

What type of solution you require ?

Can not you both afford to  appear for a counselling with s*xologist ?

or if you want to terminate the relationship on this without giving a try ?

Answer yourself. Decide personal matters.   Here most of the replies suggest divorce and termination of relationship, as this forum is dedicated mostly for litigation matters and unfortunately suggestions for adjustment or compromise or treatment is being misunderstood as preaching / moral policing and even members who want to divorce seek a reason through advises.

Mukesh sharma (job )     23 September 2016

Hi marriage not null only this ground if you have not intercource even  after marriage you need to sime more reason for this and good ground 

only this ground not null 

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     23 September 2016

No s*x is no ground.. you wlll be trapped for maientance, DV act and what not.

Contact withe details by email for course of action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register