Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil   14 July 2015

Annulment

Hello,

Need your advice on my misarable marrige life of 4 months.. I dont mean to hurt my partners respect here but the mental trauma I am going through making me write a little elobrate here..

Problem: Marrided in March 2015; 

1. My wife stayed with for the first term for 20 days and left me for 1 month as she was not happy with me ( She claims I dont have love for her) The actual problem is she has excessive white discharge which is existing from the day of marrige to till today. I thought it would help after seeking Gynic help. We we came to know that that is heridity. And it is very foul smell over whereever she is.
  2. She has manuplated her top sizes using some artificial padded bra; which is a complete dissoppointment from the day 1 for me because it is not even like a small girl. But she appears very big
  3. She uses some medicated cream on her face every night which do not make me to get any mood and I told but she did not stop
  4. She eats SLATE PENCILS everyday and night which is really discomfort for me and did not stop after repediatly asking her
  5. She started giving me spoiling food because she says she also doent love me anymore
  6. She got transfer to her parents place without even informing me
  7. Once she went their family started me calling me "KOJJA(Impotent) Bastard, and circulated my ex girlfriend photos to all my relatives( about this relationship she knew before engagment) and whn I wanted to call this marrige off but she blackmailed that her dad is a paralisis patient and they might die out of heart attact
  8. Blackmailing our family that they will go for 498A if we dont give 20laks 

WHat am I suppose to do otherthan committing sucide.. PLZZZZ

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 July 2015

just record their threatenings and keep it as a proof.if they file false 498a these proofs will show their malafide intention.just allow time to pass.let them file the divorce themselves or try to convince them for mcd

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     14 July 2015

Anil... Hold on.

Firstly, know that, no men is impotent.

If a man does not like a girl, he will be impotent to her.

If a man likes a girl, he will even go to the extent of raping her, if he does not have self control and respect for women.

Same is the case with women also. 

If a woman was in love with someone, she may behave like this with her husband.

So, just plainly ignore all allegations of your wife.

She is just over reacting immaturely. She will take time to realize it.

Secondly you should know that you are not alone.

Everyday hundreds of wives are doing this to their husbands, mercilessly.

But, it does not matter what your wife says. It is how you respond is very important.

Breath easy. Stay calm, cool and composed. 

Stop talking to your wife and her family members.

If they call or talk to you, please record their conversations.

This will be proof of their threats and atrocity.

Try to tell your wife to meet a lady doctor that she trusts.

Then offer to go to doctor along with her.

That's it. Do not do any more hurried reactions.

Never ever get angry on your wife or shout at her.

Just listen to her whenver she talks.

Let her settle down. It may take weeks or even months.

You and your wife try to avoid exposing your issues to your parents, if possible.

Then after few days/weeks/months, if she realizes the practical situation and returns, all is well.

Else, you should wait for some more days/months.

Till then, eat well. sleep well. Exercise well. Smile and do all your regualr work.

All the best.

You take it from me that everything is going to be alright as hundreds of couples everyday go through similiar phase everyday.

NEVER EVER THINK OF TAKING ANY LEGAL ACTIONS.

Let your wife take any legal action. Then you can respond.

She cannot send you to jail. Take it from me.

Never ever respond to her money demand. Just keep quiet.

s kumar (not)     14 July 2015

Mr Anil I think Mr Prashad is right, impliment on his advise, I am also facing many problems like u till four years but did not try to save proofs as sugested to me by my friends. So please be cool and make solide avidance against her cleaverly and keep  that safely, try to record all conversation between u both and also convince her if she understood slowly then aoutomaticly yr problem will solve and try that never go first yourself to court. Use an androide phone, there have an option to record all calls.

SuperHero (Manager)     14 July 2015

@Anil - As Prasad mentioned now is the time for your Patience and Tolerance. 

Patience is a Virtue. Just keep recording and if possible video record those. 

If they file false cases let them. You can fight back. 

Truth is Harsh and sooner or later it will come out. Have Faith in God and all will be well.

Women uses this kind of words to just make you weak emotionally. Thats it..

No sensible women will do such a false allegations like this.

Courts needs a Government certificate and so on...those are all in later stages if it goes to court. 

Go through LCI...there are lot of stories..  Wish you Good Luck.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     16 July 2015

If you really fear of 498A, get yourself and your parents a Anticipatory bail and believe me, money is the only motive & it always have (at least in my case it is), get a hold on your emotions and prepare yourself to handle a case, appoint a lawyer. I know you're devastated. But believe me, this shall too pass. but you need to be strong enough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register