Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas badhe   07 February 2019

Annual incentive is not paid by company

Dear Experts,

I am an IT professional. I was working with an organization as senior software developer. I have resigned on 1st Nov 2018. My last working day was on 14th Dec 2018.

My Manager issued me the bonus letter around 15th Nov 2018 when I was on notice period. As per bonus letter, the bonus amount supposed to be processed in Nov Salary. Due to my resignation, I got my Nov salary with final settlement. but, they didn't processed my bonus amount.

After multiple follow ups, they said we are not going to pay it.

Could you please suggest the path forward?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Vikas Badhe

Learning

2 Replies

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     08 February 2019

Hi Vikas, 

It isgathered from your post that,the Bonus sanction letter has been issued by your emoloyer while serving the notice period.Since Bonus is paid considering past year performance,in my opinion ,you are entitled to Bonus declared by the company. Have you made any written request to your employer to release bonus dues and possess proof of receipt? If in affirmative, you will have to take up the matter with local Labour office by filing an oficial complain ultimately.Or else now you can send a regd. letter to the company seeking release of outstanding bonus dues.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 February 2019

You can serve a legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register