LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Annual Fitness test of Cops like Commercial Vehicles

Commercial vehicles have to undergo annual fitness test and they can come on the roads only after passing through it.

I wonder why such annual physical fitness test is not made mandatory for our Police people!

And if there is no need  for special physical fitness test (consisting of long jump,high jump,hammer throw  and 800/100 meter race etc.) for them why it is done  before appointing them?

Why not dismiss such cops who fail in the annual physical fitness test ?

Please suggest.

Learning

7 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     12 July 2010

Every provision is there but is not being followed. They have got too much job security and the same is reason behind their inefficiency. Once they enter into job their aim used to be only MONEY MONEY. Except that they do not see anything else. They are the sole reason behind the growth of naxals, gangs, and other unsocial activity. Onces the naxals have gone/grown out of their hands then they are asking for CRPF and ARMY. Only earning or only money comes in to their juridiiction, otherwise to fight with naxals Army/CRPF is there. Which is bad, govt. must engage these Police personnel to curb naxalism, so that their excess fat will be reduced to some extent.

When they encounters with naxals they passes urine in their pants, otherwise they are called as "FORCE".

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     12 July 2010

Good Morning Madhu,

Good to have a thought provoking thread in the morning.  I do agree it has to be there but would like to add more than that dont' they require corruption cleansing, moral updation, inner call to serve and ethical orientation.   To my mind this cannot be imposed it has to be inculcated for which we have to start from above so that the leaders can be role models.

Best Regards

Dasksh

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     12 July 2010

Corruption runs in our blood, it has become genetic. To stop corruption we will have to undergo gene mutation which is reponsible for our corrupt behaviour. Or a strict rule of 150yrs.

(Guest)

The same anguish and anger which I feel.So many my country men feel the same way.

varun (Sr. Executive)     03 April 2012

I dont agree with Daksh. I think not only polics, but all the service oriented Govt. Dept. shall go annual fitness and professional competency test. All these heavey words like 'inner calls. ethical orintetions etc are just a big bull sh*t!!. This is the time kisck some ass. Otherwise nothing is going to change ever!!!

midhunriyas   07 September 2020

Utilizing this day cream reestablishes appearance because of the utilization of color in it. The emulsion of water, nutrients, and so on makes it ideal for this advanced time's dynamic way of life. It's UV channels ensure against untimely light-incited skin maturing while the utilization of color attempts to mix with each skin tone.  https://cheaperks.com The saturating fixings firms and smoothens the skin. Different advantages of the QMS Tinted Day Cream incorporate the lightweight surface and more slender consistency when contrasted with different creams. You have a scope of items under this segment available to you to browse according to your necessities.

njmcdirecton   14 December 2020

An additional charge is characterized as an additional charge added on to the expressed
www.njmcdirect.com cost of products or administrations. It very well may be added to a current assessment or as an independent charge. Overcharges can be added as a transitory measure or aa an ordinary perpetual measure. There are numerous sorts of overcharges.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register