LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukeshbabukain   23 October 2015

Anestral property and relinquishment deed

My grandmother have a registered property in Delhi at her name. My grandfather and grandmother died before making any will. They have four children (our 3uncle and my father name ABCD). ABCD all have their sons and doughter, grandsons granddaughters, means a big family. 1 of my father and and 1 undcle also died. we all legal heirs decide to sale the property, but the family was very big and property was on my grandmothers name. so all legal heirs made a relinquishment deed in favour of AB and widows of CD. before selling the property both of the widows also died (out of two one is my mother) . now A and B means my uncles are telling us to vacate the property as we have relinquish the property and our mother has died now only two owner of property left. they are not willing to give us our share. Please tell me and my brother can get their share in the property.

thanks for your advice in advance please quide me what to do

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 October 2015

Sir, Not understood but if you can call and discuss I will be able to guide you ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 October 2015

Sir, Not understood but if you can call and discuss I will be able to guide you ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register