Andhra patition

We have company shares, which were in the name of my father. After his death I was appointed as director and shares were transfered on my name.

Now I want to enter in Partial family settlement with my uncle. 

So land and building in the name of company and my uncle has to be transfered to me. And shares of the company has to be transfered to my uncle.

Also some properties between me and my uncle has to be exchanged.

My family CA suggested that this can be done in Partial Family Settlement Deed. Is this allowed in State of Andhra Pradesh?

Please let me know stamp duty and procedures. Your advise is highly sought after.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x