LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gill   22 April 2015

Ancestral property share

Is there anyway I can get my share of the ancestral farmland if my father is still alive. My father is being unfair by giving away the farmland rent to my brother for many years and I have a feeling he might do the same thing if sells one of the ancestral farmland as he has done it with one of the other properties.

Is there anyway I can claim or file a petition to get the rent for all the previous years and transfer my share of the farmland to my name? 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2015

You cannot get any rights over it since your father is alive. All those rights goes to your father as per natural justice automatically. After your father death , if you are looking your father welfare and till his death you will be consider as a share of right. so do not think about your fathers property, think  and help toyour father needs and peaceful life.  

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 April 2015

Sir, If its ancestral then I think you can claim partition in it .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 April 2015

even i think  that he might claim his share if 1.if the ancestral property you were talking about is not partitioned till date and you being a coparcenor accrue rights over the property by birth and so you can demand your share through partition.anyhow wait for other experts suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register