LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi Mishra (self)     07 March 2011

ancestral property division


How to initiate the division of ancestral property.  The property is on the name of my great grand father. Now my father is the eldest male member of the family, a nd i want to get my share of the property and break away from the joint family. It's a HUF, the family, right now.



 4 Replies

shailesh (technical associate)     07 March 2011

make a partition deed

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     07 March 2011

If everyone of  you agree for partition , you could do so by a partition deed. If not approach a advocate and get it done through court  within its  jurisdition the property is. 

1 Like

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     08 March 2011

All the members amicably settling shares can register partition deed.  If it is not possiable approach the court for decree of family partition

1 Like

Rishi Mishra (self)     09 March 2011


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads