Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Ancestral property


yeah ,dera querist , being a daughter under hindu succession amendment act 2005 you are share holder in ancessostarl property and you can file suit for the partition of your share and also for the eviction from the shop and you can also claim for the share in the profit gained from that profit from last many years ,feel free to call for detailed advise on 9459321520.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x