LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   19 March 2016

Ancestral or inherit property..,. Confused

Members....I have a query ..... If my grandfather I.e fathers dad transfered property on my mother & father's name in joint as per the will.....is it called ancestral or inherit property.....can my cruel wife or my son can claim it.....

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 March 2016

Your grandfather's property during his lifetime is his self acquired property that he can dispose as he so desire but after his death it will become the ancestral property if the property remains intact in his name, where you and your children too will have share.

Your wife doesn't have any share in his property in any manner, so don't worry about her, rest your children being member of your Hindu family have share in that property.

Chirag   20 March 2016

Sir property is transferred ony mother and father name i.e 50% now ....so does my son have rights on it....Bcz my cruel wife wants a share

Chirag   20 March 2016

Sir property is transferred ony mother and father name i.e 50% now ....so does my son have rights on it....Bcz my cruel wife wants a share

Chirag   20 March 2016

Property share will be given after my parents death if they want to pass on to me....what if they don't....then my son will also nt get it....

Chirag   20 March 2016

Property share will be given after my parents death if they want to pass on to me....what if they don't....then my son will also nt get it....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register