Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chakram (business)     06 June 2013

Ancestral land

Hi Experts

I'm from Andhra pradesh ..We are seven children to our mother(single child to her father) .. After all our marriages, my mom decided to divided the land into eight equal parts including our mom... when we visited Sub register office, upto our surprise all our 75 acres of land has been treated as AWD and given to landless poors somany times thru DKT pattas ..

We then visited Tehsildar office and came to know that after Resurvey on 1961, Government taken the land as my grandparents are not there that time in the village.. We consulted many lawyers and buercrats, but dont know how to approach..

Can u please help us the correct way to get our registered land.. When we met Joint collector he asks us to get the direction from High court so that he can implement the same .. is this true..

I'm intrerested to give this case to the expert lawyer who solves this case in a time frame and I cant give money and will able to provide a share of my land when I wins the case(Land having Quartizite and Granite rocks )..

Please provide ur valuable suggestions..

regards

Chakram

Learning

1 Replies

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     08 June 2013

You have slept over your case for years and now you want a legal expert to handle it without money, that too within a time frame. All the best to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register