LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sridhar (employee)     09 November 2011

Ancestoral propery

HI All,

i am the second son to my  father and we got some lands in bangalore from my grandfather,but we dont have any documents related to those lands except the Decree copy from the civil court. 

1==>what are the documents should we need to have to make the property under my father name.

2==>can we get all the the related documents from this Decree copy.

3==>is this decree copy is enough to make any changes to my grandfathers land(sell /buyand other legal activities) 


 1 Replies

R.venkatesh Naidu (.)     09 November 2011

the court decree copy is enough to made any changes in your grandfathers land(sell /buyand other legal activities) to any body.  if the all the related documents you have been collected that is no problem.  And you may try to got the documents from the court by applying copy of documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register