Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendiran (Business)     09 November 2016

Ancestor property rights

Dear Experts,

I have query dealing with property that got inherited from my grand parents .The property is a piece of land in suburbs.The property is a corner property with road on two side. As per layout plan each plot owner is suppose to give away 10feet of land for road. Other land owners have built the house without considering this and they removed the plot markings pushing my property to a corner and totally messed up the locality with no space for sewer , road and water pipe lines.I need guidance on the correct legal approach to take to get this problem resolved and make the residents of that place responsible from their part for this problem legally.

Requesting advise from experts in this regard.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 November 2016

Sir, 

Initailly you can file an application of RTI seeking their response about the legality of the road extension. Using the RTI you seek Injunction of by demolition of the Illegal construction from the civil court. 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

Hope you have layout plan.

It shall be a tedious job.

Approach a very able counsel specializing in revenue/proeprty/civil matters at your location.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     10 November 2016

yOU FILE  SUIT FOR INJUNCTION RESTRAININGTHEM FROM INTERFERING WITH  YOUR RIGHT TO ENJOY YOUR PROPERTY  WITHOUT ANY NUSANCE FROM NEIGHBOURINGFLATS AND  STOP THEM FROM THIS NUISANCE BY JOINING mcd ALSO AS A PARTY TO THE PROCEEDINGS TO DIRECT ITS POWER TO DEMOLISH ILLEGAL ENCROACHENTS AND MAKE  THE HOUSES/FLATS THERE WORTHY  OF LIVING IN THEM OR OR FIT FOR HUMAN HABITATION.iF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEAS CONVEY MY FORUM THANKS BY CLICKING THE THANKS BUTON.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 November 2016

You may also check if provision for compounding was there and all owners have opted for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register