LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     30 June 2011

Anasterial Property

I am one of the owner of our ansterial property. . There are several other co owner of the property who are residing out of India and now citizens of other countries. I am also NRI but currently taking care of the property such as paying taxes and paying other bills. There are few legal issues such as enchrosement by neighbourers / not paying the rent /  illegal construction etc. It is very difficult for one owner to handle as every time NOC required from other owners. Local people are taking advantage of the situations.

How to handle such situation? Other co owners are not interested in comming to India or willing to co poerate


 3 Replies

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     30 June 2011

Take power of attorney from them.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     30 June 2011

ya registered p.o.a. is taken by u all of them other wise they all write relinquish deed for u also .

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     30 June 2011

All owners make a P.o.A  in your favour for sale this property only and then u sale behalf of all register the deed in registrar office,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register