Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anila (IT)     26 February 2014

An expert lawyer for medical negligence case

Hi,

I am fighting a case of medical negligence (I being the victim), since November 2009 in the Delhi State Commission. My case is progressing really slowly and I feel I need experts who can really get me justice faster. If there is anyone here who specializes in medical malpractice cases and is more justice-oriented than money-oriented, then please let me know.

Thank you so much!

Regards, 

Anila Wadhera

Learning

1 Replies

Shivesh Sinha (Legal Adviser)     01 March 2014

Dear Anila wadhera,

I have come across with your agonies pertaining to long pend-ency of your case in the court of Hon'ble State Commission, at Delhi with regard to your Consumer Complaint Case as against alleged Medical Negligence.

I, SHIVESH KUMAR SINHA, Advocate  an expert dealing in Consumer Cases and Legal Adviser to the website, www.powertoconsumer.in am deeply concerned to your cause. I will be obliged to serve your cause.

You are being advised to send the copy of entire Case Record of your Case, pending so far and your specific query. Case Record means :- (a) Complaint Petition, (b) Written Versions of O.P. [if appeared & submitted after service of notice (s) to them] and (c) copy of entire Order Sheet showing day to day proceedings in your case at SCDRC, Delhi, which you may obtain by applying for same before the Registrar of SCDRC, Delhi. 

You can respond to the query in forum or send a mail to shivesh@powertoconsumer.in

Awaiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Shivesh Sinha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register