LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Salman Khan   28 October 2021

Amount difference on stampduty doucment & agreement


I purchased a flat in navimumbai & in the first agreement my lawyer made a mistake , the stamp duty amount he paid basis on 36L & agreement value he made of 36.5 L & now bank has hold the disbursement of loan , how i can rectify this.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2021

In case the original deed is registered, one should get the rectification deed also registered. And pay the requisite stamp duty and registration charges as per the laws in force in the State. For general mistakes like spelling mistakes, the stamp duty and registration charges are Rs 100 each.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 October 2021



Yes you have to register rectification deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register