Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     29 April 2021

Amma land in dorakunta of kodad

Can I initiate or file a contempt of court against a respondent in civil case OS/ 133/2017 in Junior civil court Kodad.

If so, then what type contempt of court shall I go for.

Please suggest suitable course of action.

Learning

7 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 April 2021

first state the facts of case.  how we able to answer your query without knowing the merits of case .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 April 2021

No court shall initiate any proceedings of contempt, either on its own motion or otherwise, after the expiry of a period of one year from the date on which the contempt is alleged to have been committed.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 April 2021

YES .... you may TRY to file Contempt Application, depending on merit of the case & available documentary evidences.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     07 August 2021

Thank you so much for your concern and quick response and reply sir.

Please give miss call to 9110569186 or send your contact number

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 August 2021

You can file a petition for injunction order from the court. Injunction means the orders of the Court directing a party to the proceedings to do or not to do certain act.

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     08 August 2021

Respected Sir,

I respectfully submit the details of my case no.OS/133/2017as below:-

1. My grandfather purchased four acres of agriculture land in Kodad, Suryapet dist Telangana 

2. We all share holders shared the land by partion by agreement and mutual understanding and we have written an agreement to that effect.

3. My cousins sold their portion s of two acres and I have registered my portion according to partion by agreement .

4. In my absence, they sold my portion along with their left out portion of agriculture land showing perpetual Injunction Order obtained in the year  1989-90 by my faternal uncle after death of my father and grandfather and my elder brother. 

5. I have filed OS showing my registration documents and family understanding and partition by agreement and asked the honorable Court for Injunction Order . Cousin and my own blood relatives and buyer are respondants and I am only one plaintiff.

6. Now that buyer was trying in somany ways to purchase my portion , but very low price and with attitude of black mailing since last four years . But I have not structed.

7. So, the buyer again sold to another person while the hearings are going on for framing for issues in the honorable Court.

My queries are :

A . Shall I inform the same to honorable Court through my lawyer? Or can I directly inform honorable Court.

B. Please inform that shall I ask honorable Court to frame issues speedily.

C. Shall I appear to hearings as party in person directly to explain my agony and facts and relief I want from honorable court.

D. Next hearing date is 29 sept 2021.

My case no. is OS/133/2017 in junior civil court Kodad Suryapet dist Telangana.

Please pray for me.

My whatsapp number is 9603083968.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 August 2021

Alright.you can contact me with all the documents related to your case.we can help u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register