Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     20 September 2021

Amma land dkt dt 20 sept 2021

Can I ask Honorable Court some information pertaining plaint filed in the year 1989 under RTI act.

And 

Can I  ask Honorable Court that " is there any plaint for partition of our land filed by my faternal uncle or by my mother under RTI act.

And

Can I ask all dockets of proceedings pertaining  perpetual injunction order cum decree issued in the year 1989 under RTI act

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 September 2021

Bad question paper without facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 September 2021

1. You can only get a certified copy as per the laid down procedure by the court. 2. Some basic references to the number and year are a must, and without a proper descripttion of such a case, it is impossible to track a large number of records. 3. As per earlier judgments, proceedings in a court must be adhered to as that procedure that was prevailing in those organizations prior to RTI enactment in 2005 in providing copies/information prevails. Any Court proceeding records must be obtained by the laid down procedure by the Courts only. Except point No.2, any local advocate can help you in getting certified copies of documents.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 September 2021

You have not posted the material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More