LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niraj Singh (Owner)     16 April 2014

Amendment in partnership deed

i started a business of construction / renovation with my sister. She is residing in UK and i residing in India

we executed a normal partnership deed, but now with out mutual consent i want my sister act as a sleeping partner.


what is the procedure to amend the partner ship deed. 


 2 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     16 April 2014

There must be one clause in the existing Partnership deed... for amend, alter or supplymentary partnership deed...

SeekAdvice India (NA)     17 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice.??? Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free) or visit India's first On-call legal advisor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads