LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smriti (Associate Professor)     17 September 2013

Am i eligible for gratuity

i have worked for approx 7 years in a reputed college affiliated from GGSIP university as an Assistant professor. now i have resigned from the post. am i eligible for the gratuity.

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 September 2013

Teachers are eligible for gratuity. Submit FormI as ap to appointing authority or competent official in HR by redg. post and obtain POD from PO along with certified copy of run sheet of postman.

THE PAYMENT OF GRATUITY (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2009 (NO. 47 of 2009)

……………………..deemed to have come into force on the 3rd day of April, 1997

Although FormI is attached you may verify the form/format You may obtain FormI from o/o DLC-Gratuity, o/o Labor Commissioner or market.

Attached File : 952363421 gratuity gazette notification.pdf, 952363421 form i gratuity9.pdf downloaded: 98 times

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 September 2013

Smriti ji as per sc order gratuity is equally applicable to all private and govt. Sectors employee therefore you are eligible for gratuity. As you are fulfilling the condition of completing five years of service in same college or concern.
1 Like

Smriti ji as per sc order gratuity is equally applicable to all private and govt. Sectors employee therefore you are eligible for gratuity. As you are fulfilling the condition of completing five years of service in same college or concern. By L.k.joshi

Smriti ji as per sc order gratuity is equally applicable to all private and govt. Sectors employee therefore you are eligible for gratuity. As you are fulfilling the condition of completing five years of service in same college or concern. By L.k.joshi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register