Upgrad LLM

am i eligible for govt job?

My brother was convicted under petty case 70c for 3 days Hyderabad Cp act..is he eligible for govt job now.... If yes is he need to give the information in job application.
As it is the petty case even asst. Commissioner also said there will be no problem and case is closed....

Hi! Thanks for the question! As your brother has been convicted for Eve Teasing Under 70 (C), it may get cumbersome for him to get a job in Govt. office as they are directed to follow the whole procedure of verification before employing a person.

However it is not necessary that he would be rejected as it depends on the intensity of the verification process undertaken by the office that you are applying for and thus it cannot be ascertained. As it is a petty case, you can even get through by proper reasoning and showing clean history otherwise. Good Luck!


sir their is no FIR filled.....is this makes any difference band does he need to disclose the fact in the job application

Yes that makes a difference however if he was in jail for 3 days there must  be some paper work in regards.

Disclosure depends on the type of job that he is applying for. If it asks you to disclose the details specifically, you do it,else you just apply and wait for the department to direct you further. 


Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x