Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish chaturvedi   01 November 2023

ALREADY PAYING MAINTENANCE FEES , AGAIN SHE FILED MAINTENANCE CASE ON ME.

I am facing a false 498a case. during anticipatory bail court order me to pay maintenance fees as bail condition. I am paying on time. but again she filed crpc 125 case on me for extra money . is it right please guide me.
manish chaturvedi

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 November 2023

"during anticipatory bail court order me to pay maintenance fees as bail condition"

To my knowledge, the Court is not empowered to impose such a bail condition.

Which Court? What is the Case No.?

manish chaturvedi   01 November 2023

Patna high court CR MISC- 63072/2022
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 November 2023

Records of the case could not be accessed at the website of the Patna High Court. Copy of the Order (in PDF) could be attached.

manish chaturvedi   22 November 2023

CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE ANJANI KUMAR SHARAN ORAL ORDER Heard learned counsel for the parties. The petitioner apprehends his arrest in a case registered for the offences punishable under Sections 498(A)/313 of the Indian Penal Code and Section 3 of the Dowry Prohibition Act. Petitioner, who is husband of opposite party no2., is said to have ousted the opposite party no.2 from her matrimonial home in association of his family members over the dowry demand. It is submitted by learned counsel for the petitioner that the petitioner is an innocent person and has committed no offence. Petitioner has neither made any dowry demand nor drove her out of her matrimonial home nor tormented her over the demand of dowry. He is still ready to keep her with full honour and dignity. The petitioner has relied upon the judgment of this Court in the case of Md. Naimul Haque Ansari @ Naimul Haque Ansari & Ors. Vs. The State of Bihar, reported in 2006 (3) PLJR 182. However, the petitioner is ready to give Rs.10,000.00 (Rupees Ten Thousand) per month as maintenance to opposite party no.2 in first week of every month. It goes without saying that the aforesaid payment shall be subject to any order passed in matrimonial maintenance case or any other collateral proceeding. If the petitioner fails to give the aforesaid amount on two consecutive dates to opposite party no.2, his bail bond shall automatically be cancelled.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 November 2023

The posting, as above, reveals that the petitioner himself has offered to pay the maintenance.

manish chaturvedi   23 November 2023

then why again she filed a complaint . does her complaint valid or it will quash in court

SAM (LEGAL)     07 December 2023

She might have filed for enhancement of her maintenance case before appropriate court thats why she has again filed maintenance case. 

You try to inform court that you are ready to stay with her and press for mediation in the case. The court will refer you to mediation/Counseling session

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register