Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushanta (student)     09 June 2010

ALR annotation equivalent for Indian judgments

Hell All,

Could someone please tell me that,  like ALR annotations available for  American law, is there anything equivalent to that for Indian Legal Judgments,  If yes, how can I access that ?

Note :-- For reference I am pasting LAR descripttion from  "https://www.cwsl.edu/main/default.asp?nav=electronic_resources.asp&body=electronic_resources/americanlawreports.asp"

What is an ALR annotation?  

Each ALR annotation addresses a single legal issue. The author discusses the most important cases and state or federal statutes governing that issue, and also points you to places where the issue is discussed in other research and practice sources, such as American Jurisprudence, Corpus Juris Secundum, L.Ed's Federal Procedure (which we don't have),  Am Jur Proof of Facts, Am Jur Pleading and Practice Forms, and the L.Ed and  ALR Digests.  In addition, annotations will usually include a list of law review articles on the topic, and may even give you West Digest key numbers and sample Westlaw and Lexis search queries, to help you find more cases.  Finally, the annotation will include a list of other, related annotations, which may help you find one that is even more relevant to your issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sushanta

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register