Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Moirangthem Biren   28 May 2022

Allotment of new FOFO Liberty Shoes Showroom.

Kindly ignore my last query.

I have been running Franchise Owned Franchise Operated Liberty Showroom in heart of the main market in Imphal for last 25 years. The company had also noticed the grand success of my Showroom. However, in the meantime underestimating my business activity during worldwide pandemic of covid-19 and ongoing construction of showroom building to promote the brand further, the company has allotted same type of showroom to another person next to my showroom. Policy initiated by the company is rarest of rares in policies of any company.

In 2012 also the company had committed such trial and the showroom was abolished in s short time due to failure.

Now I am intending to file a petition against the company to pray the stay of the opening.

Kindly suggest me a legal advise so that I can go ahead with the most affective at the earliest.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 May 2022

Hello,

The company might have executed an agreement with you for opening a showroom. Find out whether the company has committed any breach of the condition of the agreement while granting others a license to open a showroom adjacent to your showroom. You may file an injunction application against the company in civil court. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 May 2022

Move in an injunction suit through a local prudent lawyer against the company if it violates terms and conditions of your agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register