LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Gaur (XYZ)     29 April 2013

Allahabad high court lawyer required to quash 498a/406/dowry

My wife has filed a court complaint in Saharanpur against me under the sections 498A, 406 & Dowry 3/4. I need a Allahabad High Court lawyer to quash these on the basis that no 'cause of action' happened in Saharanpur as

1. The Engagement, Marriage & Reception happened in Delhi

2. The Sasural and the Matrimonial home is in Delhi.

3. The Girl was staying in Meerut before the marriage and in Mathura after the marriage.

I have a copy of the complaint with me and she is now showing one of her father's ancestral home in Saharanpur as her address and has filed the said compalint against me and my family. She has also falsely accused me of visiting Saharanpur and threatening her for the money.

I am attaching almost an exact judgement of Allahabad HIgh Court wherein the complaint was quashed on the grounds that the Saharanpur Court had no jurisdiction on the case.

Can we also file an application along the same lines in the Allahabad High Court to quash it ?

Thanks

Rahul

Learning

2 Replies

Md Zaryab J Rizvi (Principal Partner)     30 April 2013

Hello,

You can contact Mr Anurag Asthana (Advocate), allahabad High Court. He is a good advocate and shall help you.

Regards,

Zaryab Rizvi (Advocate - Delhi)

rajiv rajan (rr)     06 May 2013

Dear Friend 

List of Sr. Lawyers of allahabad High Court. or u can also downlaod from allahabad high court website

Attached File : 942915680 senior adv ald 18-02-13.pdf downloaded: 371 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register