LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ritusharma (Head Marketing )     14 January 2014

Allahabad high court date query

hi... my case was not heard as the opposite party submitted the medical paper.... so the case was not taken up in the court... now i would like to know tht its been 3 months, no fixed date has been allotted to me. as I m checking in allahabad high court case status every day for  the next date of hearing.. and  every day the date moves on further to the next date of for e.g... it was 8th Jan 2014 ( likely), next day i checked its was 10th Jan (Likely),  then I checked again it was 13th Jan (Likely) , then it is 15th Jan (Likely)... wht could be the reason as why I m not getting the fixed date... is that the opposite party has bribed or bribing  the court person (who gives the date / computer man) and that why the dates are moving to the next date .... as the mediation is failed 4 months back.... is that ?????

pls help...

Learning

3 Replies

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     14 January 2014

No one can help you in this matter except the Hon'ble Judge hearing the matter,  I also have a similar problem, I am a senior citizen, my suit Original side 527 of 2005 for non- payment of my salary and victimisation was expedited for hearing in the year of 2007 by an order of Bombay High court, but hearing is yet to commence in Bombay High court. There are various reasons for this as narrated below:

(i) Some of Senior counsels forget that they are officers of the Court and are to to help judiciary. Hon'ble Judges considering their seniority but such counsels take undue advantage of the same, sooner or later some guilty are going to be punished, then it will stop.

(ii) Judiciary not accountable for its work.

(iii) Influence and power of a powerful party works at times.

(iv) Judges are over burdened for work.

(v) No social security to Advocates. Most of the advocates are greedy because they have their families and children to support.

(Vi) Nowadays most of the courts are same to litigants as govt. hospitals to patience in India.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2014

there are various reasons for  adjournment of case by courts.  You may enquire about the same in the open court before the judge itself either on the likely date of hearing or some other date.  No doubt the court may not call your case if it is not found in the cause list but you go  and sit inside the court, once the calling work  is completed, you can represent before the judge about your case, you will certainly be addressed by the judge of the concerned court, please try this next time without depending on your advocate.

Kapil Agarwal (MD)     08 February 2014

My uncle is a senior ciitzen and secretary of a Registered Gaushala. He is having a very important case pending in Allahabad High court since last 6 months in which Gaushala is petitioner no. 1 and he is petitioner no 2. The counter and rejoinder affidavits have been filed and just the hearing is remaining.The case is coming in the cause list every week but is not taken up every time since last three months.meanwhile government officers are taking unjustified steps to lodge a FIR against my uncle and other gaushala officials in respect to the matter related to the present case which is still pending taking one sided stand. the main question of this case was if Zamindari abolition act Uttar Pradesh 1951 is applicable on a registered gaushala or not. at the time when this act came in to the power.

Is there any way to get this case taken up ?? or can he get some privilege since he is a senior citizen in this respect ?? this time it is listed at number 40 around all the times.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register