LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R. PON KARTHIKEYAN (ADVOCATE)     11 January 2012

Allahabad high court

dear friends can anyone inform me whether anticipatory bail petitions can be filed before allahabad high court?: One of my friend informed me that allahabad highcourt won't entertain any anticipatory bail petitions.. is it true?..because i have to file an anticipatory bail petition...thank you

Learning

8 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 January 2012

AB provision un UP  is under motification, meanwhile you can apply to SESSIONS COURT for bail.

ravindra (Analyst)     11 January 2012

There is no provision of anticipatory bail in UP.

Plz read the link carefully u will get solution

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Anticipatory-Bail-in-UP-28515.asp

Thanks

Ravindra Sonavane

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     11 January 2012

AB is not in place in UP but there is a concept of stay of arrest basis filing writ u/s 226. The cases are referred to mediation and if the petitioner enters into a agreement with the complainant at the mediation centre the case is compounded. Till the result of mediation the stay of the petitioners remain stayed.

R. PON KARTHIKEYAN (ADVOCATE)     11 January 2012

is filing anticipatory bail petition is permissible in the sessions court at U.P. 

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     11 January 2012

No

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 January 2012

There is solution to AB prokem in UP byt what is your case.

Shashwat Shukla (Advocate)     19 April 2013

U can not file AB in High Court as well as subordinate court Kindly see the notification in Cr. P. C. U can file a writ petitioner under Art.226 of COI but granting stay order will depend on ur case.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 April 2013

hello,

there is no provision of AB in UP and Uttrakhand.

you need to take stay order on arrest from high court.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register